Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One... Two... Three...


Fifteen minutes ago I logged in to my blog and then... my heart sank. DISABLED!!! You know that sign that says, Keep Calm & Carry On ?


I didn't exactly do that. I kind of yelled, WHAT?!? then proceeded to look for a phone number to the czars of blogger to demand an explanation. I was angry. Then I paused and thought:

  1. Someone must have reported me.
  2. My blog might offend some people, but um... what could offend people? Pictures?
  3. Damn google adsense perhaps thought it was a spam blog.
  4. Blogger admins hate me.
  5. Let's hit the forums for answers...
Then a page popped out - it looked legit so I filled out the form and then BAM... the phone dings and then I work my magic online... and then... low and behold... my blog is restored. Please resuscitate at any cost!!!

Amen and Amen, Hallelujah Oh My Soul !!!!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment