Wednesday, July 28, 2010

#5 - Around the Neighborhood

Challenge 5: Complete a 365 day photo challenge
Picture 32 - Around the Neighborhood
(Pic 32/365)


I did something I should have done sooner - to walk around the neighborhood to take pictures of anything interesting that may come my way. Pretzy went for a walk with me as well. Surprisingly, there was a lot of potential photos to take - and I actually enjoyed walking around. Although, once I got home my clothes were drenched in sweat. It is one thing to take a leisurely walk and another to walk while carrying a camera with a heavy lens.

Some pictures taken I really love and some that are just not my favorite. I love the sidewalk with the numbers, the partial stop sign, the white picket fence, the water sewer cover, and of course the above photo of a power box of some sort. 

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment