Tuesday, July 13, 2010

#5 - Tea Lunch

Challenge 5: Complete a 365 day photo challenge
Picture 17: A - Tea Lunch
(Pic 17-A/365)


I have been waiting for weeks to finally go to this restaurant. It's pretty pricey for the salad, menu of tea, and dessert meal, but I was amazed to walk out satisfied (I ordered the Pomegranate Oolong Tea - SUPERB. I had to buy more to bring home). It was also my first time to eat on what looked like semi-expensive china at a restaurant.

Nonetheless, it is a charming, unique little place similar to those they have in old Britain. Such a feel good place that pictures will have to describe its essence. Most restaurants are now so commercialized that visiting a place like this balances my equilibrium. Seemed like many were also looking for the same experience because the place started to get busy towards noon.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment