Tuesday, July 27, 2010

#5 - Scales

Challenge 5: Complete a 365 day photo challenge
Picture 31 - Scales
(Pic 31/365)


Scales from a fish decor on top of our piano. Every fish symbol out there depicts some form of purity. Looking at the fish decor makes me happy because it represents a positive energy. It's a beautiful thing -- even though I'm not superstitious. 
There are numerous species of fish, but the creature in general holds some prime symbolic meanings (link): 
  • fertility
  • eternity
  • creativity
  • femininity
  • good luck
  • happiness
  • knowledge
  • transformation
Nonetheless, below are pictures inside our house. I spent all day cooking and cleaning so I'm too exhausted to go out.


Last, but not least, is our baby Pretzy. It's his 4th Birthday today! His birthday surprise is a secret... I'll post it eventually. :-)

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment