Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Classic Date Night

{ My Dream Garden }
From the movie, It's Complicated

Meryl's garden, from the movie, It's Complicated, is AH-MAY-ZING in so many different levels I cant even speak right now. Ok, I overreact, but it's true. Someday we'll move to another house that has has more acreage so I'll be able to build a similar vegetable garden. Which means we must move out of the mid-west on to a summer/fall-all-year-round region.

With veggies in mind, I grilled vegetables from our garden for tonight's date night (Date Night = dinner at home, movie at home, walk the trail in the woods). It's weird though... since I've been cooking, bringing my husband breakfast in bed, and just being a plain domestic diva, he has been super lovey dovey. He's said, "I Love You Sooo Much... My beautiful wife... I have the best wife in the world..." like x > 10 times just today. It is true I guess, a way to a man's heart is through food... delicious food. Although he claims that just because I've been so nice is not the reason he's been saying those sweet words. Mmmm Hmmm!? lol.

.: Veggies from our garden :.

.: Stove top Grilled Zucchini :.
- Marinated in white wine, lemon, garlic salt, pepper, olive oil -

.: Dinner Plate :.
- Tomatoes topped with Basil, Grilled Tilapia, Grilled Zucchini, Rice -

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment