Thursday, July 15, 2010

#5 - Water Ski Show

Challenge 5: Complete a 365 day photo challenge
Picture 18 - Water Ski Show
(Pic 18/365)


Today's photo shoot was located by the river where a WaterSki Show was held. Auntie Mel and Tiffany came with us. It was hot, humid, and uncomfortable which made it difficult to take photos because the lens kept fogging up. That was my biggest challenge - and silly me forgot to bring the microfiber cleaning cloth. I felt so guilty wiping the lens with my shirt. Grrr. But other than technical difficulties, I managed to shoot a few pictures - some are my husband's because he just had to take some photos as well.

The show started at 6:30 P.M. ended at around 8:30 P.M. We all went out to dinner at the Olive Garden afterward. We spent a few hours eating, then we headed off to Auntie Mel's house to process the pictures that she took. She's learning the art of photography as well. By the time we got home, it was about 11:30 P.M. So here I am blogging...

Enjoy the pictures in chronological order:

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment