Monday, July 12, 2010

#5 - Simple Reflections

Challenge 5: Complete a 365 day photo challenge
Picture 16 - Simple Reflections
(Pic 16/365)


What a simple amazing picture of silverware reflected on a glass table. This photo was taken at an Indian restaurant in the cities. The food is awesome. I also love the kind of people who walk in the restaurant. They're so mother-earth type of personalities - so carefree, so artistic, so emo. Once again, I envy their holistic approach to life. I tried being in tune with nature, but I just couldn't - but I appreciate these personalities because diversity makes life so interesting.


What we ordered (from top to bottom): Vegetable Samosas, Garlic Naan Bread, Seared Lamb Seekh Kabab, Saag Paneer. Basmati Rice not pictured.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment