Friday, July 16, 2010

#5 - The Serious Golfer

Challenge 5: Complete a 365 day photo challenge
Picture 20 - The Serious Golfer
(Pic 20/365)


We probably defiled the rules of the golf course by wearing sandals to the driving range. It was one of those, "Hey, let's hit the driving range" type of spontaneity. Dre got to hit some golf balls, while I got my chance to take some pictures. The world makes sense again... even though I suck at golf - more so to the point of damaging the lawn while a 5 year old child watches from a distance feeling sorry for me. He swung his club, struted his innate talent, then managed to flash me a smile. But, hey, how many professional Asian women golfers are there? None!!!! Okay, so there are a few many. Google fails me again. Why Google, why?!?!?! C'mon now, throw me a bone!

 

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment