Thursday, July 1, 2010

#5 - The Country Road

Challenge 5: Complete a 365 day photo challenge
Picture 05 - The Country Road
(Pic 5/365)

Right before the sun set, my brother and I traveled through a gravel road to take pictures of the country side. It was amazing - so much green, fresh air, nature. I felt so calm and relaxed. It was like a separate peace described in books.

This place was far away from suburbia and heavy traffic. Being there made life stand still - something people need to experience to get away from the fast paced chaotic world full of worry. (Never underestimate what the country can do to your psyche, no matter how metro you think you are)

The picture above reminds me of Ansel Adams's work - only my 101 version is amateur photography but I love it nonetheless.

Below are more pictures of the country side. There's one picture of my brother and a farmer's dog. That dog was sweet, and so were the farmer and his wife.

I love what this project is doing for me - it's allowing me to get out and experience new things.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment: