Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pahk the Cah in the Hahvahd Yahd


You kidding me right? Did it really happen? And the answer is, YES!!!!!

I'm still in disbelief. Here goes. My three good friends (2 childhood friends and 1 college friend - aka 1/2 my bridal party - see pic above) are now living in Massachusetts - at the city I grew up in. Coincidence or providence? Providence most likely.

Anyway, I am extremely happy for friendships that blossomed because of me - yet very jealous that I wont be part of the new memories. Because while they're enjoying their time together, New England, Cumberland Farms, Del's Lemonade, and the Bostonian Accent (Pahk the Cah in the Hahvahd Yahd) --- Ya'll, I'm in Iowa!!! IOWA!!!

I desperately miss familiar grounds and old friendships...

>> Side note: Welcome to our family, Colette. Blogging about this tomorrow.
>> Photo Challenge: Will be posted tomorrow.
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Elle, we miss you too. Take a week or two and come out here. There is no reason for you not too. Make a plan. Joan took me to your old house to see where you used to live. You need to come out and at least spend some time here. It sucks to not be where your heart is. But please know that distance doesn't define friendships or memories. Love you more than you know.
    Ms. Bukenya

    ReplyDelete