Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Calm Nervousness...

I absolutely hate feeling nervous. The horrible thing about it is that once it's all said and done, the anticipation from it all would be pointless - because whatever it is is always not as bad as it seems.

I'm giving a presentation in an hour. The presentation itself is not bad, but the end with the Q & A is something I dread with passion. There's always that one a-hole who'll try to sabotage everything because he is a know it all. Back in college, it was a girl a-hole. Didn't know what in the world I did for her to put me on the spot but I confronted her - she said nothing - then left me alone. I just don't want to go through that again.

Nonetheless, photography has taken a step back and I'm not happy about it - hopefully I'll be able to go out, forget about the tragic "formatted SD card" incident and get on with it.

Good news: in less than a month, we're going on VACATION!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment