Monday, August 2, 2010

#5 - Lights & Buttons

Challenge 5: Complete a 365 day photo challenge
Picture 36 - Lights & Buttons
(Pic 36/365) - (Yesterday's photos)


It's becoming increasingly difficult to take photos. It's like the saying, "When it rains, it pours." Right now it's POURING... HARD and the work load is causing a bit of flooding -- but that's a good thing. The important thing is that we're not drowning.

Nonetheless, the above are photos of simple things: mobile phones and a router. It's fascinating that the newer phones and (dare i say) iPads steer clear away from buttons. I've tried the, "no buttons" business and it irritated me more than anything. Buttons are my thing . Call me old fashioned but buttons are useful and precise. That is all.

I'm exhausted... looking forward to free time. :-)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment