Saturday, December 18, 2010

Style-for-Style Saturday - Camilla Belle


My philosophy is that you don't have to go broke to look as good as the stars. It is possible to look stunning at even less than a quarter of the cost, you just need to browse the sales racks, and if you're buying online, hit up those promotional codes and coupons.

Above is one of the classiest actresses that I admire, Camilla Belle. She has elegance and a timeless beauty. I am loving her outfit, the only thing I would change is the BIG HOBO bag. I'm just not into digging into a big bag frantic to find needed things that got buried at the very bottom.

On a side note, I went to my salon yesterday to inquired about a perm. I was set on getting one then completely chickened out when penciling in my appointment. Basically, a perm would make life easier by just slapping on some mousse, blow dry and done!! It usually takes me 30 minutes to do my hair with a curling iron, flat iron, or hot rollers. It gets quite old. I just need to get over it and brave it out. I'm just scared of a hair disaster.

The links are provided below:


Garden of Sweden Dress: $44.99 click here

Sidewalk Stroll Jacket: $74.99 click here

DEUX LUX: King Hobo Pyramid Handbag $89.00 $34.98 (sale) click here

NINE WEST: ALUMUND $89.00 $49.99 (sale) click here

FLAP HOOP EARRINGS: $10.00 click here

FREDFLARE RING $10.00 click here
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment