Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Spirit


It snowed on Friday and I finally got the Christmas Spirit to decorate the house with the help of my whole family. That was the missing ingredient to my motivation. It felt great to spend time with my dad, mom, brother, and husband - decorating while laughing, joking, eating, being sarcastic, singing and listening to music. It felt good to be merry. It brought me back to the simple time when we spent a lot of family time together. It felt so cozy, it felt like home.

Below are pictures of our decorated house. I think it's pretty cute. I'm so proud of it.

Candles on top of the Mantle.

Our cute house all decorated for Christmas.
Pretzel in his elf outfit in front of the tree. He's easy to take pictures of. I wish I could say the same about Colette.

I won this snowman decor at a work Christmas party in 2004. It's only now I appreciate him. :-)

1st Snow Fall December 3, 2010: What usually takes us 15 minutes to drive took a little over an hour.
This photo was taken in front of someone's house (Clark's obviously) showing the snow fall in the state of Iowa.

1st Snow Fall December 3, 2010: Our car covered in snow. This was a sign to clear out the garage!

1st Snow Fall December 3, 2010: This was taken inside our car over our heads (sun roof). It was very pretty.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment