Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Anniversary My Love


It's hard to believe that today marks our 2nd year anniversary. It seems like only yesterday we said, I Do, in front of our family, friends, and God. June 22, 2008.

If I could do it all over again, the wedding would have taken place during the fall season when leaves possess their shades of yellow, gold, and auburn beauty. There would be this crisp cleanness in the air accompanied by a cool breeze. The church doors would open with the sound of a live string quartet playing Canon in D. It would be a simple wedding, because simplicity has an unbeatable classic nature. I miss it all. ***

Il n'est rien de réel que le rêve et l'amour. Nothing is real but dreams and love, from Le Coeur innombrable, IV, Chanson du temps opportun by Anna de Noailles.

I married the man of my dreams: intelligent, romantic, humorous, humble, loving, my everything. I would do everything over again in a heartbeat. I Love You so very much.

Thank you God for blessing us with life, happiness, and deep love for each other. 

*** Our wedding day was hot, humid, and stressful in so many different levels. But looking back, we're happy nonetheless.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment