Tuesday, June 29, 2010

#5 - Sharp Like a Tongue

Challenge 5: Complete a 365 day photo challenge
Picture 03 - Sharp Like a Tongue
(Pic 3/365)

Headache was my main companion today. The tension and the pounding was unbearable. What pissed me off the most was that I couldn't really go out to take pictures so I had to resort to being creative indoors. It's so limiting, but I guess having limits increases one's creativity. It was difficult since my eye is untrained to see great things.

The picture above is a Samurai Sword given by my Aunt Mila, Christmas 2009. I love the characters even though I don't understand their meaning. I pretend that it tells of a lesson, an analogy of some sort. Like, many of us usually do not carry weapons, however we don't realize that our tongues are weapons in itself. It is sharp like a knife and it can end the deepest relationships or ruin somebody's day (even life for that matter). Every time I see the sword, I am reminded of this analogy.

It's a unique piece deserving of today's photo challenge.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment