Monday, June 28, 2010

#5 - Hit 'Em Up Style

Challenge 5: Complete a 365 day photo challenge.
Picture 02 - Hit 'Em Up Style
(Pic 2/365)


We went to the park by the Mississippi this afternoon so that I could take pictures for my day 2 challenge. Dre was hesitant to go but as soon as we arrived he became motivated by suggesting great photo ideas. He is such a pro when it comes to anything media related (including photography). I'm so fortunate to have him as a teacher.

The photo above ended up to be my favorite picture of the afternoon. It's of a statue pointing over yonder, but Dre made it look like it was punching him. Great laughs. We had an audience too.

The picture below is another one of my favorites, the silhouette shot. It's kind of funny that he had his mouth open.


Below are more pictures I took at the park:

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment