Monday, June 21, 2010

First Day & Rain of the Summer


Today is my favorite day of the year, June 21, also known as the summer solstice, also known for the longest day of the year, and also the birthday of my junior high crush (name witheld). *smile*

This day always puts a smile on my face because it reminds me of my innocent youth and my not so innocent 21st birthday (story witheld). *smile*

Nonetheless, everything done today (despite the cloudy skies, flash lighting, loud thunder, and rain) was relaxing and wonderful: balanced checkbook, reconciled accounts, sent out invoices, filed piles of paperwork, punched numbers on the calculator, trip to the bank, read a book, sipped coffee, slept, caught up on random blogs, watched Sex & the City 1.

Bliss and happiness found in simplicity.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment