Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Style For Style - Summer


The summer months, ah yes.  The sun on my skin, the warm breeze combing through my hair, and the lightness that comes when wearing the perfect outfit is... divinely priceless.

I don't know what it is about this year but I've been obsessed with maxi dresses.  Even though it's long and out of the ordinary sun dress that shows a lot of skin, it feels good to wear and has this classy and elegant feel to it.  I've been voraciously trying on maxi dress after maxi dress trying to find the perfect fit and have actually FINALLY gone shopping for myself.  Wow, it only took about 6 months!  But I've also been nostalgic of the beach and walking a board walk since we don't have any here.  It's too bad.  But yes, I'm also in love with the color blue and its family (reminds me of the Florida Keys), orange, and gold!!! What a summery combination!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment