Sunday, June 10, 2012

Chipotle Chicken


I LOVE Chipotle Mexican Grille!  I try to eat there every Sunday and order the bowl with: cilantro white rice, black beans, fajita vegetables, chicken, fresh tomato salsa, roasted chili corn salsa, guacamole, lettuce, and cheese.  Shame I can't find any of the pictures of the actual dish.

So here we are with a Chipotle Chicken recipe.  This version is still delicious considering it tastes nothing like Chipotle's chicken.  I still must search high and low for a recipe that comes close to Chipotle's Chicken.

In the recipe above, I used chicken breast instead of chicken thighs.  It still tasted pretty good.  I think next time, I'll try to add adobo flavouring to it as well.  All in all, it's not too shabby - but it's grilled chicken, so it still tastes pretty good.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment