Thursday, September 1, 2011

Visual Splurge
Fall 2011


Once upon a time long long ago, I would have splurged on one (if not most) of the items above. I was a slave to fashion and technology - however I'm no longer single and an entire shift of "spendage" has changed its course (by choice). I still visit and lust after designer products every now and then. It's important for me to be "in the know" about these types of things. It's my leisure and my asylum; it keeps me sane in a world on the brink of economic collapse, as ironic as that sounds.

I digress. There's a cool crisp in the air indicating that the autumn season is around the corner. Usually this time of year gets me nostalgic of my independent fashionable days. However, I love my life now and I wouldn't trade it for the world. But... perhaps I can make an exception and splurge (if logic doesn't get the best of me) one of these days.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment