Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Chunky Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie

{ Challenge 12 : Recipe 18/100 }
Chunky Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie

{ Image from Bravotv.com }
Was browsing through television one day and got hooked on Bravo TV's, Top Chef: Just Desserts. The episode I watched was from season one, episode three. The contestants were divided in two groups to compete for a school's bake sale - one group represented the Glee Club, and the other represented the Cheer-leading Squad. One recipe caught my attention - Erica Davis's - Chunky Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie. I just had to make it. Click on the picture above for the recipe.

The first time I made this recipe it turned out dry since I left it in the oven too long. The second time around, it was a lot softer. I didn't have a cookie scoop so I flattened the batter in a cookie sheet and then cut it in squares once cooked.

The cookie is absolutely yummy. It has a different flavor out of the ordinary chocolate chip cookie. I'll probably cook this again when there is a big event. YUM!!!

There's only one caveat, it's difficult to stop eating these delicious cookies.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment