Friday, July 22, 2011

Maya & Binky Lou

{ Maya & Binky on the couch }
Maya and Bianca are my parents' girls. They're such darlings I love them. I wish I get to spend more time with them since they're so sweet, cuddly, and have such funny personalities. Pretzel & Colette love having visitors so it was a circus last night. Jean-the-Cat, not so much (ha ha) he likes to keep to himself. But that darn cat... he got up on the bed last night reeking of litter box. EEeeek... nasty. Time to change that sucker.

Nothing much is going on except everyone complaining of the recent extreme heat. I don't know about others, but I absolutely love the sun hitting my skin. I'm out everyday watering the flowers and I don't mind it whatsoever. It fuels me up and gives me energy. It will be raining for the next couple of days... which I still don't mind since it's cozy. Just turn off the lights, light up candles, put on some jazz, get  under the blanket, and read a book while sipping tea.

Anyway, the family came over dinner last night. It was the first time I've ever cooked Cuban food and it was interesting. Nonetheless, it was successful. I couldn't believe how well my black beans turned out. I'll post the recipes in my next blog.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment