Friday, March 4, 2011

Product Review: Juice Beauty
Green Apple Peel & Green Applie Antioxidant Moisturizer


After searching for more than a year to find the perfect moisturizer for my aging self, I stumbled upon this awesome organic line called Juice Beauty from my sephora. It smells light (organic apple, lemon, grape juices), it feels light, and after a few nights my skin feels moisturized and ready for the harsh cold breeze in the morning. The Peel is rather nice as well. A little goes a long way and it makes your face tingle. Some of the reviews stated that their face got red but disappeared after a few minutes - this is because it's the full strength formula. Nonetheless, a great find and great for my skin. I will definitely look more into the brand. I'm starting to switch to organic skin care little by little.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment