Monday, September 13, 2010

Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies



{ From money.cnn.com }

It's kind of fun to check on the top 10 Fortune 500 companies. I must give props to the past and current CEOs of Wal-Mart who have done a phenomenal job at reengineering and making difficult decisions to be where they are now. I'm not a big Wal-Mart fan, I'm a Target girl, but I can appreciate the efforts of others/competitors.

Speaking of the big dogs, I just imagined myself as either a CEO, CFO, or the Director of Accounting of a Fortune 500 company - and I shivered due to high volumes of intimidation. It is scary to the point of fearing public scrutiny.

Although, I always dreamed of working for a Fortune-500 company as part of the internal audit team. As bad as it is, I almost wish for another big corporate accounting scandal just for the thrill of it. Not the company I'll work for of course. But anyway, this is just crazy talk. I'm just being bad.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment