Wednesday, February 2, 2011

#5 - Blizzard 2011

Challenge 5: Complete a 365 day photo challenge
Picture 54 - Blizzard 2011
(Pic 54/365)

Dre on our street in front of the neighbor's house. Mind you, he's 6'7 and the snow is almost up to his knees.

Our buried vehicles. It doesn't look too bad from here, but it is pretty bad.
Dre's buried car. Next year we'll definitely use the garage.
Attempting to dig out Dre's car.
Our patio.
Home made frappuccino with marshmallows.

Last night's blizzard was pretty crazy. I didn't fear the snow as much as I feared losing the internet because there was a deadline to submit projects - thank God my life line remained. Anyway, we woke up to at least 20 inches of snow blocking our front door. It was kind of nice for a change.

I would have taken more pictures if it wasn't so darn cold outside. The extreme chill literally sent shivers up and down my spine. Hopefully I'll have the courage to go out and take more photos later today. I wish I had snow pants. Nonetheless, our poor neighbor's snow blower just died out. So sad for him.

Decided to take the rest of the day off (let's see how long that lasts). Activities today will involve: reading a good book in front of the fireplace, watching a few movies, cooking an awesome meal (finally), working out on the EFX, and a relaxing Yoga session before bed. Sounds like a perfect snow day in.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment