Sunday, April 7, 2013

Goal: Send My Parents On A Weekend Getaway

Goal: Send my parents on a weekend getaway
Goal Achieved: April 05, 2013
Location: The Richards House : Dubuque, IA
Photo provided by website
My parents have been such a blessing to Andrey and me. As entrepreneurs, Dre and I spend a lot of time working. It truly gives us peace of mind that Maksim is with family instead of a daycare. With everything that has happened, my family is always there for each other - and we're so lucky to have close bonds.

For my parents' 35th wedding anniversary, we decided to send them on a weekend getaway - somewhere different, somewhere unique, something far from the norm. When we mentioned an all-expense-paid  escape to a Victorian B&B, they were excited. 
(CLICK HERE - Read and see more pictures after the JUMP...)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment