Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday's List: Medicine Cabinet

It's amazing how much stuff we can accumulate through the years.  Even I'm surprised that our medicine cabinet holds items of cumulative value greater than $400.  WOAH is right.  The list above doesn't even include all the other colognes and perfumes cached in there either.  It's embarrassing how much money we I inadvertently spent on products often used.  I'm scared to list the dollar worth of what is inside my purse - and then adding the value of that purse on top of that.  (Don't even get me started on my makeup collection) So much for being a disciple of the, "Less Is More" mantra.  It's pretty disturbing... and humbling. 

I'm sure we're not the only ones who have an extraordinary stash of items in our medicine cabinet.  But at least now there is no reason to complain about money.  Live and learn.  Live and learn.

? ? ?  Question  ? ? ?
Have you looked at your medicine cabinet and assessed the cash value?
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment