Tuesday, November 16, 2010

#5 - A Glimpse of Winter

Challenge 5: Complete a 365 day photo challenge
Picture 47 - A Glimpse of Winter
(Pic 47/365)
We went to Red Lobster a few days ago to celebrate actual "Free Time." I decided to bring my Nikon to capture something... anything. It had been too long since I visited this challenge and I duly miss it. Nonetheless, outside the restaurant was this lonely cherry tree. It was a glimpse of winter that symbolizes something beautiful and stunning through the dull darkness. It was just a simple, beautiful, sight - more so when it is frozen over by ice. I cant wait to take that picture.


The picture above is of an unusual corner and unusual street name. It was something I couldn't miss taking a picture of. Just for the record, I am in no way against homosexuals, in fact I love diversity. But the picture is powerful and I absolutely love it.

Anyway, below are pictures of the dishes that Dre and I ordered at Red Lobster:

Wood Fire Salmon with Cream Sauce
Wood Fire Chicken Breasts with Plum Sauce
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment