Monday, November 22, 2010

#5 - Code to a Happy Life

Challenge 5: Complete a 365 day photo challenge
Picture 48 - Code to a Happy Life
(Pic 48/365)

I am slowly getting back to the swing of my personal life. Work still consumes the majority of my time, but it's likewise crucial to meditate, exercise, cook, and be mentally stable by setting aside "me time" and "blog time". The picture above is our front door. It's convenient to press keys to get in, however we have two locks for added security. 

The temperature reached 60 degrees this afternoon and it was a realization that today probably marked the end of Indian Summer in November. With this in mind, my husband and I decided to walk around the neighborhood with the pets. It was so invigorating that it was like a charge that made me feel like I can do anything. It was divine.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment