Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Flavoured Water


I started making my own fruit water using my Prodyne Fruit Infusion Pitcher. Every morning, I'd drink 16.9 fl oz - the size of a water bottle. It's refreshing and cleansing. 

There are many recipes of how to flavour water on Pinterest and I can't wait to try some. But in the pictures in this post, I cut lemons, squeezed some, added strawberries, piled them inside the hallow rod, filled it with water, and then let it sit overnight inside the refrigerator. By morning, the water is flavoured. I don't add any sugar or any artificial sweeteners. I'm trying to get used to the real sweetness and taste of some foods in its natural raw state. This whole pitcher can fill 5.5 water bottles. I love love love love love it.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. iTunes Backup and iCloud Backup.

    ReplyDelete