Friday, March 16, 2012

From Mess To Success


When we moved in our house (newly weds) I didn't really cook much so we only had the staple spices:  salt, pepper, garlic salt, and oregano.  Then all of the sudden I was cooking like a mad chef and buying different spices left and right - spices I've never even heard of.  Then we had a baby and everything got shoved here and there.  Suffice it to say that it became a mess that it finally pissed me off.  From a mess to success - the small spices are arranged alphabetically, and the bigger spices are arranged by how often they're used.  The 3-Tier Spice Racks are inexpensive.  One costs less than $3.00 at Wal-Mart - prices may vary.

One small step for me, one giant leap to being a new mommy.  There's still a lot of cupboards to organize, so let the Spring cleaning begin!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment