Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Angry Birds

I am officially addicted to the Angry Birds game on my mobile. I whip it out before bed or whenever I have to wait for something, like at a doctor's appointment or standing in line at the grocery store. These little birds are so angry and destructive in such a funny way that they literally make me laugh. The sound effects are just so darn cute that it leaves me in a good mood all day long.

So the object of the game is to put a bird in a slingshot in order to knock out the other birds or green pigs that are trapped over yonder. The less birds you use, the higher the score. There are levels to achieve and some quite difficult... which allows a person to become addicted to the game. Yes this is what I also do during my breaks.

Here is a list of things that are happening
and other things to come :
All the sudden the cat seems to be attached to me.
Pretzel & Colette are the best of friends now.
My life is sooo much easier with my mobile apps.
One of my favourite app is the Shop Savvy Barcode Scanner
I have a hair appointment on Friday... excitement!
The Sephora store is opening this Sunday. Ulta also opened up. More make-up fun for me.
I lack sleep but for some reason this insomnia allows me to be more productive.
Going to an Ikea Store... never been inside one but am excited to check it out.
    Bookmark and Share

    No comments:

    Post a Comment