Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lovely Things
Etsy Wish List


Above are my favourite things from etsy.com. They're so lovely. I envy those little shops in etsy. Someday I hope to create stuff and have my own tiny little online boutique there. There's a problem though, I have no idea where the creative arts side of my brain went so I must revive it somehow.

So I'm taking a half day off today... it is after all Sunday. I might even head over to the flea market and the antique store. I'm pretty excited about that because as much as I want to, I don't really get out much.

So I got this new mobile that takes decent pictures and lets me share them in social networks. Here's one,   a picture of Jean-the-Cat and I hanging out yesterday evening (taken by my new mobile).  He can be the sweetest cat ever when he wants to, other times he's just a mean-old-smug cat. lol. Gotta love him.
xoxo,
Jean-the-Cat & Ella
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. i think if i was in his situation and didn't know anything about the side effects, i probably would. but then again i'm always leery of things that sound too good to be true.

    etsy is so much fun.

    your cat is so cute! does he shed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dr. C. Yes he sheds... but he's not bad at all. :-)

    ReplyDelete