Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wishful Thoughts of a Borderline Insomniac

The insaneness that is my life is spiraling out of control in control, but I'm mentally taxed out. Woe is me! My current nonexistent  blogging seems to parallel my quality of sleep... pathetic and not enough!

If I could absolutely free up my schedule to do whatever I want, realistically I would:


  • Dust off Rosetta Stone, Russian - and finally learn it
  • Catch up on sleep
  • Cook and bake! (My oven is finally fixed from this disaster)
  • Record an original album of solos and duets with my husband
  • Finish my 365 Photo Challenge
  • Attend cooking classes
  • Attend painting classes
  • Spend the day at the bookstore and drink coffee
  • Read books on war and government conspiracies
  • Travel to neighboring cities to explore
  • Watch the entire TV series of Stargate-SG1, Stargate-Atlantis
  • Watch the entire TV series of the Golden Girls
  • Watch the available TV series of Mad Men
  • Plan romantic dinners and dates with my husband
  • Decorate the dining room and living room

Oh the wishful thoughts of a borderline insomniac.

On another note, this weather and fall season is just divine. So perfect for curling up on the couch with a snuggie book, blanket, and a cup of coffee cuddled next to my babies (pets).
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment