Saturday, June 1, 2013

B is for...

Grinding coffee beans allows the flavoure to really come out. The coffee is fresh, delicious, and perfect.

Happy June 2013 Everyone! 

This month, I decided to participate in FatMumSlim's Photo-A-Day Challenge. Today is, B is for... Coffee Beans, Brewing, and Barista. Usually during the weekdays I use the Keurig at work. It saves a lot of time. However, during the weekends, I'm more of a barista/coffee aficionado. I take my time to create the perfect cup of Joe. Here's my weekend morning coffee ritual.

Dunn Bros Coffee is fantastic. They have numerous flavoures from all over the world.
The decafs are just as impressive. Tastes like regular blends.

We keep coffee in an air tight container to lock bean freshness.

Not particularly proud of my focusing skills here. But in our household, we grind coffee beans.

Brewing coffee. Mmmm...

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment