Friday, July 2, 2010

#5 - The Lone CowDog

Challenge 5: Complete a 365 day photo challenge
Picture 06 - The Lone CowDog
(Pic 6/365)
What a fun day at the dog park! If you're depressed, this is the place to be - guaranteed to put a smile to your face.

Picture taking was a bit challenging today. I used a 135mm f2.0 lens for the first time. It was heavy and uncomfortable, but took great shots. Dre was also coaching me so I was not as intimidated.

At the dog park I always had to be ready to adjust that manual focus because I didn't want to miss a photo opportunity. Everything is fast paced when it comes to taking pictures of adorable quadrupeds. They have little to no attention span. One minute, they're just standing there, the next second they're at the other side of the park.

So, for your enjoyment, more photos:
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment